I just bid Marguerite goodbye. I am on my way to await Percy. Something tells me that he will come back to the inn. I am on my way to a hut along the beach where we have visited on another mission. It is a horrid little place, but it goes unnoticed. Tis perfect for this occasion; that is why I must go there. I have to follow the plan accordingly! I must not fail my best friend and trusted leader.
While I am on my way to the hut I am thinking about Marguerite. I am thinking about her sudden emotions blossoming for Percy. She has never shown one ounce of affection for my best friend. Now, that she knows this secret, it is like suddenly she has turned into a new person. This, I am beginning to like. I believe that Percy should be loved, too. I admire her dedication to Percy particularly. Since I am such an expert in the category of love, I think their relationship is heading in the right direction. Percy's mask jeopardized their relationship a lot. Now, since the secret is out, I am expecting their relationship to bloom like a plentiful Spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment