My name is Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, and I am going to talk about Sir Percy being the Scarlet Pimpernel. As you know, I am in the gang of the Scarlet Pimpernel, and I am his number one man.Sir Percy is my bff as you modern people would say. I have known all along that Sir Percy was the Scarlet Pimpernel because when we swore our lives to him, he showed us his true identity so we would know who we would know who we were working for. Now that Lady Blakeney knows that her husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel I think that might change the way she feels about him because she will be worried about him when he goes to rescue someone. I think that the hardest part of knowing that Sir Percy is the Scarlet Pimpernel is knowing that I have this big secret, and it is just about to burst right out of my mouth. Working for the Scarlet Pimpernel, and knowing that is my best friend who I am looking for is really kind of cool because I know that I am working for someone who saves lives.
I think that being chosen to be in the gang of the Scarlet Pimpernel is such a big honor because I am one of nineteen English men and there are so many other men that Sir Percy could have chosen instead of me. One of the hardest things to do while you are in the gang is pass notes in public. Like when Lord Hastings passed me the note about Armand and Lady Blakeney took the note and told me that she didn’t read it but that she used it for "giddiness". The easiest part about being in the gang of the Scarlet Pimpernel is, well nothing! I don’t think that there is an easy part. One of the hardest parts is getting a French man like Armand to help you infiltrate on the French government because you don’t know what they are going to say or what they are going to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment