Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Favorite Day and Cinema. . . Valentine's Day!!!


I have gone to the cinema and have seen the cinema
Valentine's Day. This cinema goes along with my job description; it involves LOVE! Garry Marshall directs the movie. God bless him. To me he is a Saint. Suzanne does not think so because she is not as involved as I am. I still love her, but she does not care about love.
Valentine's Day is four crowns out of five. Morley dumps her boyfriend, Reed. This is just a part of Cupid's birthday. Betrayal, excitement, kindness, and love are shown in this cinema. I told you about how Morley dumps Reed, and we all know that Sir Percy would never do that to Marguerite. Now I can finally say it the other way around. I saw how Percy looked at Marguerite; and now she has asked for my help to save Percy. I forget to tell everyone that the cinema has about 20 famous celebrities in it, including, Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper, Jessica Alba, Taylor Lautner, Queen Latifah, Patrick Dempseey, Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher. I still can not see how they are so famous, they are not wearing any gowns or suits. People have no sense of fashion.
I said it before, and I will say it again; it is a great cinema. Two kings up for excitement. It's everything you want to see in a cinema. Listen, my prescription for you is watch the cinema. It opened my eyes to love. It has brought me closer to Suzanne. It is a great cinema.

1 comment:

  1. UGH!!! I hate this video! It's awful! I give it NO kings! It needs more of a sneaky vibe. And the lyrics are ALL wrong! I mean come on! "Doctor, Doctor gimme the news! I've got a bad case of lovn' you!" What's the story? Who does the person singing love? And WHY would you go to a Doctor, a DOCTOR, to see is you got a "bad case of lovn'" someone?!?!?! Ugh, well enough about YOUR problems, I got some of my own buisness, some DIRTY buisness!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete