http://blabberize.com/view/id/200190 My name is Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, and I am going to talk about Austin Powers. Austin Powers is a man who is very good with the ladies, much like myself! He is English, and he saves people's lives just like I do with the Scarlet Pimpernel. The love of my life is Suzanne de Tournay, while the love of Mr. Powers's life is Vanessa Kensington. These are both very pretty women. (Don't tell Suzanne I said that). While Suzanne is a commoner, Vanessa is a spy like Austin.
Love to me is wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone because they make you feel happy when you are around them. Love to Austin Powers is liking someone not to spend the rest of your life with them, but that you say you love them and then you leave. Love with Suzanne and me is like a powerful bond that can't be broken no matter what happens. Love with Austin Powers and Vanessa Kensington is not the same with Suzanne and me. They can both live without each other because they don't truly love each other. I think that I am truly better with love then Austin Powers. Once you're in love with someone, it is hard not to notice people who are in love with eachother but keep it a secret.( Lady Blakney and Percy Blakney).
Love to me is wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone because they make you feel happy when you are around them. Love to Austin Powers is liking someone not to spend the rest of your life with them, but that you say you love them and then you leave. Love with Suzanne and me is like a powerful bond that can't be broken no matter what happens. Love with Austin Powers and Vanessa Kensington is not the same with Suzanne and me. They can both live without each other because they don't truly love each other. I think that I am truly better with love then Austin Powers. Once you're in love with someone, it is hard not to notice people who are in love with eachother but keep it a secret.( Lady Blakney and Percy Blakney).
Tis true that i and lady Blakeney keep our love secret. She only married me because i worshiped her. I still love her but i had to keep some of my dignity. So i pretended not to be so interested but oh i do love her. If she only felt the same way and could tell me we would live happily ever after!But, fairytale are not real so i guess ill just have to love in secret.
ReplyDeleteWell DUH?!?!? Could it be not any more obvious?! Blakeney is MARRIED to Marguerite!!! And it's NOT a secret Sir Andrew! EVERYONE in all of France and all of England knows! And obviously YOU like Suzanne de Tourney, Sir Tony like Sally, and Armand liked one of the St. Cyre daughters, which ended in a disaster! Well, it wasn't a disaster, it just started the French Revolution! Now that the monarchy is gone for good, I am free!
ReplyDeleteYKW
(YOU KNOW WHO!)
Awh, that is so sweet! You and little Suzanne!? I never noticed! You're point proved old chap! Talk to you later on our next expedition to France!
ReplyDelete-SP