Monday, April 19, 2010

The Genius Plan of the Scarlet Pimpernel

just met Percy outside Chat Gris. We are sticking to our plan, and I am making my way around the bend. I am thinking about trying to make my way up the cliff. I have to wait there for Percy and Marguerite to be alone, but that might not be for while because of that cursed, rotten Chauvelin! He is quick, but not that quick. I think he will overlook my dear friend and colleague’s plan. Percy is sharper than anyone I know, and I will not fail him! I have almost reached my destination by this rough terrain. I pray that Lady Blakeney will survive this path. I dearly hope she will not be caught!

Finally, I have reached my hiding place. I hear voices and people screaming orders. Oh no, it is Chauvelin, but where is Percy? I can’t hear his voice. Wait, there is Lady Blakeney, and she is gagged! No, I pray to God she will be alright! I hear something! I hear a shriek, and not just any shriek, the shriek of a lady. What could she possibly be doing? Odd’s fish, why is she so upset? Doesn’t she know the hut is empty? Now, there is the sound of Chauvelin; I hope he is absolutely furious to know that the Day Dream is already away and safe! I can triumph over my enemy’s sorrow after I know that Percy and Marguerite are safe. I wonder where the sound of that wailing is! It looks as if there is someone else there, but whom? There is a man there who tagged along! Who could it be? I will have to figure that out later! I see Chauvelin and his men retreating and the wailing has ceased! I must go find the honorable Sir Percy and Lady Blakeney!

Being a casual observer, I must note how devoted Lady Blakeney is! In the beginning she cared only for herself, but now she is devoted beyond belief and cares for Percy greatly. I never thought they were going to make it this far in their relationship! I must admit I am proud and humbled by their passion! They are safe in each others arms, and they are well off.


Get a Voki now!

3 comments:

  1. Maurgerite was a great person to manipulate. Then she became terrible not better. Also who would ever call Chauvelin rotten! When I scream at the people it means that the only way they understand things is by getting screamed at. Although this time I didn't catch the Scarlet Pimpernel I will. Next time I will win, you just watch. So be scared because I will come back and get victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,no,no. My friend, you might think they are safe. I say, they are safe for now, but not for long. "Lady Blackeny" will be just fine until her eyes set on the guillotine. I can just imagine the wonderful scene. The lady will be screaming her lungs out. The Scarlet Pimpernel will try to save her wife. But the happiness must end. I can't wait to see the sharp blade reach their neck's. Now, I have to figure out another plan. Oh, yes, I almost forgot about you, Andrew. You will witness the whole scene. Then you shall experience the feeling of the blade of the guillotine. Now to start the plan.

    See you at the guillotine,
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, Sir Andrew! Our plan will work famously as long as my lady does not tag along! Yes, Marguerite has changed so much over the past time we have been together! I believe your view on things is absolutely correct!
    Sir Percy!

    ReplyDelete