Thursday, April 1, 2010
Hello from Sir Andrew
Get a Voki now!
Good day, I am Sir Andrew. I am a knight in England and also am in the league of the Scarlet Pimpernel with eighteen other men. I save people for a living. On my last quest, I saved the Comtesse de Tournay and her children, Suzanne de Tourney and Viconte de Tournay. I did fall in love with Suzanne; she had large brown eyes and a bright smile. The Comtesse is glad to be safe in England, but her husband couldn't make it; he sent his family ahead. The next quest is to get the Comtesse's husband to England.
People call me brave, loyal, adventurous, daring, and sneaky because I am in the Scarlet Pimpernel league. I am not doing it to be called those names; I am doing it to help others. Some of the aristocrats didn't do anything and they are still getting guillotined. Once I started in the league, I knew I was putting my life in danger. I am loyal to the Scarlet Pimpernel. I must not tell anyone who the Scarlet Pimpernel is or I will be in great trouble. Nay! I would never tell anyone, but he shall remain my secret. I must be very sneaky the ways I talk to him or someone might know who he is. Although I fell into a few bumps few bumps, like the time Chauvelin took my notes, or when Marguerite snatched the note from me, I will always be loyal to the Scarlet Pimpernel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, those notes did pay off! Now I know who the Scarlet Pimpernel is! You failed to keep your word Sir Andrew! You failed...EPICLY!!! And now thanks to you I know who and what YOU are! Have a great time being caught and sentenced to the guilltine with Sir Percy...SOON!!! And hopefully littly Miss Suzanne de Tourney will forget all about YOU!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteYKW
(YOU KNOW WHO!!!)
You stupid man! You gave away everything! I captured you, and then, thanks to your little notes and Marguerite, I found out who the Scarlet Pimpernel was! HA! I will find Sir Percy some day, and when I do, I will send him, you, and all of the Scarlet Pimperel followers to the guillotine!
ReplyDelete~Chauvelin