Monday, April 19, 2010

Jail Visit


Good day! I, Sir Andrew, am going to tell you of how I visited Chauvelin in jail.

I preformed this task by dressing as the chief of the Committee of Public Safety. I was currently at the guillotine rescuing some aristocrats. Once I finished at the guillotine, I went back to England, put on my disguise, and headed to France. While I was in England, I visited my friend, Sir Percy. Percy always gives me a disguise. Now, that I had my disguise, I was going to France. I thanked Percy and I was off.


While I was in France, my heart was racing. I was full of emotions. I began to ask myself questions. What should I do when I meet Chauvelin? What will happen if he discovers I am an Englishman? Will I be caught? Last autumn my friend, the Scarlet Pimpernel, almost got caught from Chauvelin. Just then the jail came into sight. Then I walked in.

Once I was in the jail, I walked up to the guard. He immediately let me through. Once I found Chauvelin's jail cell, he stood up thinking I was the chief of the Committee of Public Safety. I thought of telling him who I was, but I thought he would tell the guard who I truly was. Once he sat back down, I asked him one question, " Will you ever catch the Scarlet Pimpernel." Chauvelin thought I was cruel. I did not know he was going to the guillotine. He just spat on me. After I asked him why he spat on me, he told me the truth. He was going to the guillotine! I exited the jail with Chauvelin's screams behind me.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Sir Andrew. You just wait, I will escape this jail. You Englishmen are so stupid. You just openly stated that you were the guy at my jail cell who I spat at. And I will catch that demned Scarlet Pimpernel. All he has to do is make one mistake and I have them. Frenchmen are too cunning for you.

    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Andrew, this is Marguerite. That nasty Chauvelin deserved to go to the guillotine one-hundred percent! You get what you deserve, Chauvelin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can borrow a desguise anytime. Ha ha Chauvlin is going to the guillotine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Andrew, let me tell you. I Chauvelin am NOT in jail!! How could you make up such a lie and tell every man and women that the great, amazing, and wonderful Chauvelin is currently in jail!!
    oh yeah..
    Tell Sir Percy that i'm coming to get him!
    ~Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir Andrew, it’s me Chauvelin and the only reason that I was in jail is because I saved Sir Percy’s but. Who are you to be saying cruel things about me when you don’t know the whole thing!!!!!!

    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew, my dear friend you can borrow a disguise from me any time. Plus I liked the way you handled that in France not giving up your disguise. I think that Frenchie got wehat he deserves and you should have spit on him back.'

    From your friend,
    Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sir Andrew. You just wait, I will escape this jail. You Englishmen are so stupid. You just openly stated that you were the guy at my jail cell who I spat at. And I will catch that demned Scarlet Pimpernel. All he has to do is make one mistake and I have them. Frenchmen are too cunning for you. I never for 1 moment thought that you were the Cheif of the Committee of Public Safety. You will regret coming to my jail cell.
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very mad i am in jail, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chauvelin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Chauvlen this is the Scarlet Pimpernel. I thank you for saving me from the guillitine. But how do you like the guillitine now that your going to get killed by it!

    Sincerly, The Scarlet Pimpernel
    PS im not going to save you.

    ReplyDelete