Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Mudering Frenchie Devils
My opinion of the Revolution is that I am sickened! As you know, I am a true monarchist, and I am baffled at how these frenchie devils could do this. Do they have a mind?! My disgust began with Oath of the Tennis Court. How could the people not reside with their king? The the Storming of the Bastille! what angry mob attacks a French Prison? Ridiculous to think about. Then, March to Versailles, what a disaster! Women march up to the Palace with pitchforks! These are women for crying out loud! Then they demand food from their king and threaten him with pitchforks! These are such mad times! Then the French declared war on Austria!I was personally blown away at such madness! If your country is in poor condition; don't challenge anyone else! Then, they lost the war. sickening and impossible. Now the citizens of France are storming the palace and killing every servant and aide of the king they find!
Now, the most sickening part at this point is the monarchy being abolished. Being a true monarchist, I am disgraced! I can't express my disgust for this matter. I believe you live by the rules and honor your king! These people might as well become cave men! their country will not survive that much longer. With no monarchy they are done for! Serves them right; it's a wonder they didn't think about this before! All I can say is I am thoroughly exasperated and indignant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disgust? For crying out loud, this is the only progress France has had forever! If you don't call this progress then what would you call it? My point exactly. There is nothing wrong with women threatening the king with pitchforks, is there? This is a free country and we just decided that we don't want to live under the rule of the king anymore. He is spoiled and rotten. We work hard and he just collects the money. Sure, you should be disgraced. Right...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same. how could they be comiting so much vilolence. I thought that this would be a good thing for France. But apparentallly that is the deal.
ReplyDeleteHello Sir Percy here I agree with you Marguerite the French Revolution is a terrible thing. The French are guillotining there Nobility. They should obey there King. I cant believe that they would not be loyal to the Nobility.
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! You think that we are Frenchie devils do you!? Well look at yourself you big bum you are slow and stupid!! And you know if you were a french you would think very differntly about zee Monarchy!!
ReplyDeleteWith no simpathy or regret, Chauvelin
Everybody ignore the previous comment.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. I thought the revolution would be good for my hometown. But the third estate went way out of control. There is no need to kill the nobles one by one. Revenge is never good as you can see, it can turn very violent.