Monday, April 19, 2010

My Wedding

Yes, I know I did get married. As most of you would have guessed, I married Suzanne, the love of my life. I proposed to her once I got back home. She told her parents and they were overjoyed that a savior, as they called me, was marring their daughter.
Suzanne was glad that the Comte was there to be at her wedding just like the Comte was glad to see his daughter’s wedding. I was excited for the wedding, and so was Suzanne. She wanted the wedding to be outside and very quiet. She didn’t know many people and as you must know, she is very shy. Suzanne went to Marguerite’s house and told her the good news, and together with the Comtesse (who was begged to come) they picked out a gown. I told Sir Percy the news and he said he was expecting us to get married, and together we picked out our attire for the wedding. We were all overjoyed for the coming event.

The wedding was quiet and beautiful just like Suzanne wanted it to be. She looked beautiful in her long gown. The wedding took place in Richmond in Marguerite and Sir Percy’s garden. Marguerite begged us to have it in her garden. Suzanne also wanted it to be in Marguerite's and Sir Percy’s garden because she didn’t know many people and Marguerite was one of her good friends. It was a wonderful day; no rain, just sun. Tony, Sir Percy, Marguerite, and of course Suzanne’s family came. Suzanne was worried about having Marguerite and the Comtesse outside together, but everything went just fine. Everyone had a great time. Suzanne and I are looking forward to living the rest of our life together.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that was a great wedding wasn't it Sir Andrew. I was very thrilled to come home and a day later Suzanne comes and tells me the exciting news! The wedding was fantastic I say. Suzanne looked wonderful in her wedding gown that I, the most fashionable women in Europe help pick out for her. I hope you and Suzanne live a happy life together.

    Sincerely,
    Marguerite Blakeney

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great wedding. I was so glad I was the best man. I hope you and Suzanne have a great life together.
    Sincerly,
    Sir Percy Blakeney

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fantastic wedding and I am so happy for you that you married Suzanne. I hope that you have a very happy life together. If you ever need anything or you want to save some nobles just write to me.

    ReplyDelete